Baking with a bun in the oven!
Whatever your vision, either a modern couples baby shower including Daddy-to-Be with cold beer and Bloody Marys, or a more traditional event with petit fours, punch and mint meltaways, we can create it! Our unique baby shower celebrations feature covered tables of secret ingredients waiting to be discovered by your guests as new recipes are born (but watch out for the pickles and ice cream)!
Each group of guests gets one hour to work with our professional chef as they race the clock to design and elevate some traditional recipes, making gourmet appetizers and desserts come alive! Each table will feature a different recipe designed based around your tastes. In this Chopped-style competition, guests will learn new skills and work together with professional guidance to create a lovely spread to enjoy together. But at Culinary Kids, it's no secret that mom always knows best. Once all dishes are completed, she will get to judge on taste, presentation and creativity: whichever dish gets the baby wiggling first wins! The final thirty minutes are reserved for customizable events, and we're happy to add more time at your request. Would you like to open gifts? Would you like to play games? Contact us and we'll create the perfect event just for you!
(985) 727-5553 / info@culinarykidsNS.com
Baby Shower Details:
Program length – 2 hours
Minimum 15 participants required, maximum 30
Alcoholic beverages are permitted for guests over the age of 21
Music selection is customized for the guests
Children are welcome to participate at your discretion: an open play area can be provided for youngsters, but remember, we will be operating stoves, ovens and sharp equipment at times.
Fees: $60 per person plus tax
Due to the complex nature of preparing the proper amount of fresh ingredients and accommodating a personalized experience, we ask guests to respect to the following policies:
- Reservations are based on availability. Events are offered throughout the week for either day or evening times. We open on Sunday afternoons for showers as well.
- Deposit / Cancellation Policy: Due to the size and complex nature of event preparation and detailed program structure, a 50% deposit is required to secure the event (calculated based on number of participants reserved). The spaces and ingredients are held for participants, and extensive planning is dedicated to each event to provide the best quality, in-depth program possible.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated, but advanced notification (48 hours or more) is absolutely REQUIRED. *(Possible added fees may be applied to cover cost of specialty ingredients).
- Fees: $60 per person plus tax (as required by the state). Total cost is based on the final confirmed number of participants. Final number of participants must be confirmed the week prior to your event. We cannot accommodate last-minute add-on participants. All supplies are purchased in advance, therefore, refunds cannot be offered for confirmed participants that do not attend. Final balance is due at the time of service and must be provided as a single payment. Each participant must sign a waiver upon entry.
- Party hosts are welcome to come early to decorate as they like. Hosts are welcome to bring cake, drinks and other snacks as desired.
- Beverages are NOT included and are the responsibility of the group. Any beverages and beverage supplies should be provided by the group, not Culinary Connections/Culinary Kids (our selection is limited to ice water and tea only, we encourage you to bring whatever else you might like). Alcoholic beverages are permitted – please drink responsibly and arrange for safe transportation.
Thank you for understanding the need for accurate and advanced planning.